Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Too Faced Boudoir Makeup Palette

Too Faced Cosmetics is rapidly becoming one of my favorite brands out there!  I had only tried a product here or there before I started blogging, and while impressed, I was never blown away.  Those days have changed.  I've gone on and on and on about their amazing bronzer in Chocolate Soleil.  It's too dark for me right now which makes me sad on so many levels but it will probably be the only bronzer I use this summer!

Then, there's the Candlight Glow Highlighting Powder.  This stuff is amazing.  It gives the most beautiful pink/white glow and it's perfect for summer.

Now last time I was in Sephora I came across their eye shadow palettes.  Most Palettes are usually in the $50-60 range but this was in the $20's!  So, I deiced why not?!  And purchased a palette.  I am LOVING it!!!!  I will probably go back and buy a few more.

There are nude palettes, darker palettes, smokey palettes, you name it.  I love them all!  So, check out my video with my first look from the Too Faced Palette and let me know what you think!!


xo

Kelly

4 comments:

  1. wow these look so great! i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/catch-ups-apologies-and-week-of.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I'd love to check out your blog as well!! xo kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makeup! You're beautiful :) Go check my blog: http://itsarainydayblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Definitely checking out your blog now!! xo kelly

      Delete