Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Favorite Products: Tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder

Hey guys!

So this product was introduced to me by my beauty-obsessed friend Angela, and I LOVE it.  It this amazing, light weight, transluscent powder that you apply over your makeup to set it in place.  I use it in the majority of my videos after I've applied a liquid or cream foundation.  It's so lightweight and it transforms your makeup from that tacky feeling you get to almost as if you'd used a powder.  You don't need to use much of this product so it last forever!

The other part (that I in particular love) is it sops up any oil.  Living in NY walking around during the summer is a nightmare, especially if you even pretend to try and wear makeup.  It immediately melts off your face and you're left with oil and sweat and nothing remotely sexy looking.  This is where this beauty comes in.  Throw this in your purse (I prefer the lose powder but there is a pressed powder that I'm planning on getting for the summer) and apply once you've gotten to your air-conditioned location of choice.  It really is amazing.  Any traces of oil or sweat or grease are gone instantaneously.  

I would seriously recommend this makeup for anyone who has serious sweating issues in the summer, oily skin at any time of year or who enjoys liquid/cream foundations.  It is completely worth the investment!

Tarte - Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder           Tarte - Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Pressed Finishing Powder
http://tinyurl.com/Loose-Powder                        http://tinyurl.com/Tarte-Pressed-Powder


xo

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I really love the loose powder! It really helps makeup stay in the heat. I didn't know they had a pressed version! Great post! xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I love the Tarte, especially in the summer! I just bought an Urban Decay one so I'll do a post on whether I like that but I'm a huge fan of this! I'm definitely going to buy the pressed one for the summer! xo kelly

    ReplyDelete