Monday, April 21, 2014

Worst Products I've Purchased

So, I've written a lot of posts about my favorite products, but I decided I'd do a post about my least favorite products, because there's nothing more annoying than spending money on something that you hate.  I try to explain in length in the video why I hate these products, so you can decide for yourself if it's something that would bother you or not.  Check it out!





xo


Kelly


Products Shown:

Urban Decay Primer
Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer
Mac Prep & Prime Primer
Mac Mineralize Foundation
Bare Minerals Pressed Powder Foundation
e.l.f Liquid Eye Liner
Victoria's Secret Liquid Eye Liners
Sephora Eye Shadow
Mac Brow Gel
e.l.f Mascara
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
Mac Mascara
ALL Dior Mascaras



No comments:

Post a Comment