Friday, April 4, 2014

March Mac Haul


Hi!

So when I'm having a bad day nothing soothes the soul quite as much as a trip to Mac :)  So, the other day after a particularly stressful week of work I decided to go in to just buy a thing or two.  Well, if you watch the video below you'll see how that turned out.  All in all though, I am very happy with everything I purchased and actually got to try out some new products!  I'm loving the pressed pigments, they stay on so well and they add such a nice color to your eyes!





Pressed Pigments:

                                
Jet Couture   Smoky   Black Grape  Blonde Streak  Deeply Dashing

  

Brush:

242 Shader Brush  242 Shader Brush

Loose Pigment:

  
Rose       Kitschmas 

  
Paint Pot:

  Chilled on Ice

Eye Liner:

                     
Strong Willed     Teddy         Phone Number 

Face:

 Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact SPF 30  Prep & Prime BB Cream Beauty Balm Compact

Lipstick:

            
Dreaminess    Rose Lily


4 comments:

  1. i love mac makeup so im very jealous of all these lovely items! i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/soap-and-glory-butter-yourself.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm obsessed with Mac too! I checked out your blog it's awesome! Keep up the great work! xo kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great haul! I love those lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't even realize I'd already purchased the 'Dreaminess' lipstick before but I just loved it so much now I have 2! lol xo kelly

      Delete