Monday, April 28, 2014

How To: Eyebrow Tutorial

Thick eyebrows seem to be all the rage these days but if you're like me and were born with practically non-existent brows it can seem like you don't have many options.  Doing your eyebrows can be overwhelming as there are so many products out there and if you do it wrong you can end up looking like a clown.  However, filling in your eyebrows will change your face and finish a look in ways you can't even imagine.

When I first started getting really into makeup and playing around with different looks I neglected my eyebrows.  I remember being in a Mac store with my mom and her going "you spend so much time doing everything else, you should really do something with your eyebrows!".   At the time I guess it hadn't even occurred to me/I had no idea what a difference it would make.  

Since then I've experimented with a variety of different products to see what gives the best look, and what fills in my brows the best.  They really frame your face and complete your look and now I can't do my makeup without doing them!  

I've made a video showing a few different ways you can do your eyebrows, and my suggestions for what to use if you have thin brows, thick brows, or in between.  Hopefully you guys find it useful!



xo

Kelly

2 comments: