Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring Makeup

Happy Easter everyone!  In the spirit of the holiday I thought I'd do a bright, vibrant spring look!

So, while I personally love snow, I know most of the rest of the U.S. is ready for summer.  So, with that in mind I decided to make a fun, springy color video showing a look that will look great once the warm weather comes.  I used a lot of my new loose pigments from Mac, as well as some really bold colors that I probably wouldn't have used in the past.  I think what I'm learning through all of this is any color can be used as long as you don't go overboard and you use the right colors to compliment it!  So please check out my spring look and let me know what you think!


xo

Kelly







Products Used:

Soft Ochre Paint Pot by Mac
Fix Spray by Mac
Rose Loose Pigment by Mac
Lily White Loose Pigment by Mac
Satin Taupe Eye Shadow by Mac
Mylar Eye Shadow by Mac
Better Than Sex Mascara by Two Faced
Prep & Prime in Radiant Rose by Mac
Hoolah Bronzer by Benefit
Peach Beach Blush by Too Faced
Superb Highlighter by Mac
Lasting Sensation Lip Liner by Mac
Style Surge Lipstick by Mac
Peach Me by Sephora




Brushes:

Mac 242
Mac 217 
Mac 219
Mac 224
Sephora 134 Precision
Mac 109



No comments:

Post a Comment