Sunday, April 6, 2014

Another Look Using My Mac Pressed Pigments- Brown Eyed

Hey!

So I decided to try another look using my new Mac Pressed Pigments.  This one is more of an every day brown eyed look.  I was actually super surprised by how easy it was!  I definitely recommend trying it if you're someone who doesn't like to spend too much time fussing over your eye makeup, as it's so easy!  Check out the video below!

xo

Kelly





Products Used:

Mac Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Mac Teddy Eye Kohl Liner
Mac Deeply Dashing Pressed Pigment
Mac Era Eye Shadow
Mac Shroom Eye Shadow
Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara
Mac Highligher in Radiant Rose
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Mac Warm Soil Blush
Mac Subculture Lip Liner
Mac Close Contact Lipstick
Mac Delight Lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment