Saturday, April 5, 2014

Look Using My New Mac Pigments

Hey guys!

So, in my last video for my Mac Haul I was really excited about the Blonde Streak and Black Grape Pressed Pigments I purchased.  I decided to do a look using those two colors that was somewhat subtle but still really fun and sparkly.  Let me know what you guys think!





xo

Kelly



Makeup Used:

Mac Chilled on Ice Paint Pot
Mac Fix Spray
Mac 224 Brush
Mac Kid Eye Shadow
Naked 3 Palette 'Nooner' Shadow
Mac Black Grape Pressed Pigment
Mac Mylar Eye Shadow
Mac Strong Willed Kohl Eyeliner
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Mac BB Cream Foundation
Mac Prep & Prime Highlighter in Rose
Mac Prep & Prime Setting Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Nars Orgasm Cream Blush
Nars Copacabana Illuminating Highlighting
Mac Hip & Happy Lip Liner
Mac Rose Lily Lipstick
Mac St. Germaine Lipgloss

Brushes Used:


Mac 242 Brush
Mac 224 Brush
Mac 217 Brush
Mac 286 Brush
Mac 219 Brush
Sephora 57 Brush
Sephora 134 Brush
Mac 109 Brush
Sonia Kashuk Duo Fiber Brush

2 comments:

  1. beautiful look Kelly!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm obsessed with the Mac Pressed pigments currently! Omg I'm looking at your blog and this is dangerous....I have a serious desire to go shopping now :) xo kelly

    ReplyDelete