Saturday, May 3, 2014

Simple Smokey Eye with the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette

I am officially obsessed with my Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette.  I did a look not too long ago using it but using lighter colors, this time I wanted to try out a smokey eye.  There are so many different looks that can be done with this palette and it was only $36!!  There are a few different palettes that I think I might pick up.  The colors are great and they really last all day.  Check out my video to see my really simple smokey eye!





xo 

Kelly
Too Faced Palette Colors:
Voulez-Vous
French Tickler
Garter Belt
Lap Dance

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Mac Prep + Prime BB Cream 
Givenchy Mister Light Highlighter
Bare Minerals Warmth
Mac At Dusk Blush
Mac Perfect Topping Highlighter
Mac In Sync Lip Liner
Dior Addict Lipstick 465 in Bubblegum
Sephora Precious Pink Lip Gloss




Brush:

Mac 239
Mac 217
Mac 224
Mac 219
Sephora Pro Airbrush 57
Mac 109

No comments:

Post a Comment