Monday, May 5, 2014

Pop of Color: Green Eyes

I love bright colors to play around with on the weekends or for photoshoots.  They're just so much fun and there's so much you can do with it!  My go-to is usually purple, which I've done in a few tutorials so far.  So this time I thought I would try green!  I have to give credit to the amazing girl at Mac who helped me pick out some of these colors, but I'm so glad I did!  I'm loving the brightness of the look and how fun it is!  Check out the video and tell me what you think!

xo 

Kelly


Products Used:
Soft Ochre Paint Pot by Mac
Mac Fix Spray
Golden Olive Loose Pigment
Lucky Green Eye Shadow by Mac
Corduroy Eye Shadow by Mac
Soba Eye Shadow by Mac
Mylar Eye Shadow by Mac
Double Wear Stay in Place Crayon by Estee Lauder 
Blacktrack Fluidline Gel Liner by Mac
Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced
Big Easy Foundation by Benefit
Mister Light Highlighter by Givenchy
Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder
For Your Amusement Blush by Mac
Alabatross Highlighter by Nars
Style Surge Lipstick by Mac
Lots of Laughs Lip Gloss by Mac




242 Mac Brush
219 Mac Brush
217 Mac Brush
239 Mac Brush
med duo fibre brush
Sephora Pro Airbrush 57

No comments:

Post a Comment