Thursday, May 8, 2014

Turquoise Eye Shadow

So you know those shades that you see every time you go into a store but you never know when you'd actually wear it?  Well there's this gorgeous turquoise shade, Aquadisiac, that I see every time I go into Mac and am obsessed with but I 'm always like when am I actually going to wear this?  Well I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase it and I have never been more happy!

I used the turquoise on my lids and then some lighter mixed with a darker blue colors for the crease so as to not be too in-your-face and I think it came off really nicely!  What do you think?





xo

Kelly


Products Used:
Mac Fling Eyebrow Crayon
Mac Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Mac Kid Eye Shadow
 Mac Acquadisiac Eye Shadow
Mac Plumage Eye Shadow
Mac Mylar Eye Shadow
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
Tweerman Fast Lash
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Benefit Big Easy Liquid Foundation
Mac Prep + Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose
Urban Decay Deslick Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Hourglass Ethereal Glow Blush
TooFaced Candlelight Glow Highlighter
Mac Boldly Bare Lip Liner 
Mac Close Contact Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment