Friday, May 2, 2014

BITE BEAUTY Deconstructed Rose Lip Gloss Library

I recently purchased a Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon and loved it!  The color was super pigmented and it's a great in-between lip liner/lipstick.  You really only need that one product and you're good to go.  If you've watched my videos you've seen most of my lipstick is Mac so I was really excited to find a new lip product that I loved!  

Recently, Bite Beauty came out with this Deconstructed Rose Lip Gloss Library, which consists of 12 glosses, in the most beautiful colors.  They're super pigmented so they stay on really well throughout the course of the day and there is such a wide variety of colors, everything from pale pink, to coral, to red, to purple.  I love all of them!  

If you're a big lip gloss person you know that purchasing them individually can get really expensive.  Lip glosses generally run anywhere from $15-20.  This set was only $49 which I was really excited about because their lip glosses are usually $22.  

I'm loving this set so I definitely recommend it for all fellow lip gloss lovers :)




xo 

Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment