Friday, May 9, 2014

Naked 3 Palette Look

When I first started doing videos I did a look using my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette but the lighting was horrible so it was hard to see exactly what I was doing.  I love the palette so much, there are so many different looks you can do with it, everything from a light almost nude eye to a dark smokey eye.  I love the rose pink colors in it and the dark purples.  I made a new video with a bit of a darker look than my last one so check it out!






xo


Kelly


Urban Decay Primer Potion

Colors from the Naked 3 Palette
Mugshot
Liar
Darkside
Dust

Mac Strong Willed Liner
Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara
Bobby Brown CC Cream
Mac Prep + Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose
Urban Decay Deslick Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Tarte Dazzled Blush
Clinique Chubby Stick Voluptuous Violet

1 comment:

  1. urghh i want the naked palate soooo badly! i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/giveaway-and-cosmopolitan-best-new.html xx

    ReplyDelete