Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sephora Haul


Hey! 

So I got a bunch of Sephora gift cards for Christmas/my birthday so I went on a bit of a Sephora shopping spree.  I am actually really happy with pretty much everything I got!  I have a video here where you can see all the products but I also listed them all out below.  So this post seems way longer than it actually is.  My most favorite purchases though have to be my Nars Illuminator and the Nars Matt Pencils I got.  Everything else was pretty great, check out the video to hear my thoughts, and please subscribe!




NARS 
Copacabana Illuminator














URBAN DECAY 
Naked Flushed Palette



                                                           



TOO FACED 
Chocolate Soleil Bronzer 




SEPHORA COLLECTION

Pro Visionary Precision Contour #132



SEPHORA COLLECTION - Pro Visionary Precision Contour #132

NARS

Velvet Matte Lip Pencil





NARS - Velvet Matte Lip PencilNARS - Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

                                                             

TOO FACED

Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush


Too Faced - Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush


                                                                     

TaRTE

Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush

  

Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush


TARTE
Lights, Camera, Flashes™ Statement Mascara


Tarte - Lights, Camera, Flashes™ Statement Mascara

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS
Brow Wiz/Brow Powder Duo


Anastasia Beverly Hills - Brow WizAnastasia Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo


SEPHORA COLLECTION
Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush #57


SEPHORA COLLECTION - Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush #57




xo

Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment