Sunday, February 2, 2014

Makeup For Brown Eyes

Hey!

So my mom has these gorgeoussss green eyes, my bro has these awesome blue eyes and of course I get my dad's brown eyes :)  I've learned some tips and tricks along the way to emphasize them, and if you use the right colors they can actually look very stunning.  Brown is nice too because there's very few colors that don't work with it.  My favorites are golds, browns and purples, but you can use pretty much any color with it.  Check out my video below to see my look and how I play up my eyes.






Eye Products Used:

Soft Ochre Paint Pot    Retrospeck   Brown Down 

Shroom   Mylar   Blackheart by Naked 3 (Not pictured)


xo 


Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly! Thanks for posting this. I'm always looking for ways to enhance my brown eyes. I've followed you on Bloglovin. :)

    http://adelicaterosiebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I've followed you back, I love your blog! Great articles!

    ReplyDelete