Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Skin Care Routine




Hey guys!

Skin care is something that has always been very important to me.  As a teenager I had HORRIBLE skin and tried everything under the sun to get it better.  Now, as an adult, I try and take good care of my skin to heed off wrinkles as long as possible!  

I think the best products for clear skin (and mind you this is after having tried ProActive, prescription skin care, etc.) is honestly Clean and Clear.  I don't know why but their products seemed to clear up my skin in a way that no other product before had been able to.  I still use their face wash and blemish cream to this day!

For moisturizing I love Garnier's products.  They have a great moisturizer that reverses the effects of sun damage, and it's light weight so your skin doesn't get that greasy, heavy feeling a lot of moisturizers leave.  

For anti-wrinkle creams I'm a big fan of Estee Lauder products.  They have an amazing line, and it's reasonably priced especially compared to a lot of the products out there.  I'm loving their Advanced Night Repair Serums and their new Revitalizing Supreme Moisturizer!  

Check out my video below to hear all my thoughts on these products and more!  :)





Advanced Night RepairRevitalizing Supreme



xo

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment