Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mac Haul

Hey guys!

So I recently did a little Mac shopping!  To be fair, this was actually 2 trips combined into 1 video, so I didn't purchase this all at the same time.  Check out my video to see my favorite, there were definitely a few things I got that I'm kind of obsessed with now!  I put the pictures below so you can see the different products I got as well.  Hope you guys enjoy!!



 Platinum Love Eye Shadow
 Sweet Heat Eye Shadow
 Silver Dawn Eye Shadow
 At Dusk Eye Shadow
 Superb Eye Shadow
 Era Eye Shadow
 Arena Eye Shadow
 Hip and Happy Lip Liner (It does not look this purple in person!)
 Pink Plaid Lipstick 

 PigmentNaked Pigment
Fix + Fix
130 Short Duo Fibre Brush130 Duo Fibre Brush


xo

Kelly

4 comments:

  1. great haul dear !! you got awesome stuff doll !! would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and on GFC :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm following you now as well! Love your blog as well, keep up the great posts!!

      Delete
  2. Hey! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! It's an award for up-and-coming bloggers that's about networking and discovering new blogs (with under 200 followers). I have gotten the award for the second time now and it has been fun to 'meet' other nominees and get to know people who have nominated me better! I hope that you will consider accepting the award and passing the award along! :) Either way I love reading your blog and look forward to reading your posts/connecting with you in the future!

    Here is the link to the post which includes the instructions! :)

    http://thekatherinenicole.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award-take-2.html

    xoxo,
    Katherine Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmygosh thank you so much!! I really appreciate it, and what a great idea! I love your blog as well and am now following you :)

      Delete