Saturday, February 1, 2014

Small Eyes? Me Too....

Hey!

So if you're anything like me you watch these tutorials of girls with these beautiful big eyes then you go to do it on yourself and it looks nothing like the video.  The good news is there's hope for us small-eyed girls out there!  There are certain tips and techniques you can use that will help allow you to use the looks you see on videos, but without making your eyes look tiny.

The first thing that's most important, is the outer corner.  In most videos they show you that you should a darker crease color to the outer v of your eye, as well as to the outer corner.  If you have small eyes though, this is only going to exacerbate the problem. The key that I show in my video, is to apply just outside of the corner.

Another trick, is to apply the crease color slightly above your crease.  This will give the illusion of a larger lid, which of course makes your eye look bigger.

Check out my video below for more tips and tricks, and PLEASE subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on here :)







xo

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment