Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My New Obsession: TOO FACED Bonjour Soleil Limited Edition Summer Bronzing Wardrobe

So I've been gone for a hot minute.  I recently moved apartments and for anyone who's done this you know what a nightmare it is!   I don't currently have internet so sadly it will be a minute before my videos are back up and running, so I wanted to post a product review.  I recently became a HUGE fan of Too Faced.  I love their bronzer, their highlighter, their mascara, pretty much everything!  So when I saw this super cute kit I immediately had to buy it!  The set comes with the Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, which I LOOOOVE!  The Sun Bunny Nautral Bronzer, which has a little bit of shimmer to it so it's perfect for the summer.  The Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer, which is great for lighter skin tones and a brush to apply it with.  It also comes in this super cute kit so it's perfect for throwing in your purse or your makeup bag when you travel!

The other thing I love about this is it gives instructions on where to place each of the bronzers (though you should still watch my Highlight and Contour video!    This kit is awesome, you can get it at Sephora, any department store that sells too faced or online.  It's only $44 and speaking from experience, you will get a LOT of use out of it!  Can't wait to rock all of these bronzers :) 

Until next time....when I finally have internet!

xo

Kelly

Too Faced - Bonjour Soleil Limited Edition Summer Bronzing WardrobeToo Faced - Bonjour Soleil Limited Edition Summer Bronzing Wardrobe

Too Faced - Bonjour Soleil Limited Edition Summer Bronzing Wardrobe
Buy it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment