Saturday, June 14, 2014

Red Lips- Thought They Weren't For You? Think again!


Up until recently I've never been a big fan of red lipstick.  I always thought it looked great on girls with big, luscious lips but that it wasn't really a look I could pull off.  Until, that is I found Mac's Ruby Woo.  I was with one of my girlfriend's at Bloomingdale's and she was looking at David Yurman ring's and the counter girl walked up to us with the most amazing lipstick color I'd ever seen!  I immediately asked what it was and she told me she'd just bought it and wasn't sure about it.  After insisting she never wear another lipstick again (lol) I ran to the Mac counter and bought one of my own.  While I still only wear it on nights out or big events I love it and it's such an important part of my collection!  

Check out my video below to see the best tricks for applying red lipstick so it stays on all day.  Also don't forget to check out my giveaway!  The winner will be announced Monday!  http://beautyhuddle.blogspot.com/2014/06/screw-cancerim-doing-giveaway-of-breast.html


xo

Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment