Thursday, June 12, 2014

TARTE Golden Days & Sultry Nights Amazonian Clay Collector's Shadow Palette

Tarte just came out with this super cute palette for summer.  I'm absolutely loving the colors!  It has a pretty shimmery gold, a super fun turquoise and a great brown/bronzey color.  It also comes with a matte taupe and a matte white/ivory color.  There are so many different combinations you can do with this palette, simple every day looks, fun bright looks and cute in-between.  I am obsessed with the turquoise color, it looks so great mixed with the gold and the taupe!

Tarte is such a great line of products, they're Paraben and Phthalate free.  All of their products are eco-friendly and cruelty free.  They're also really great quality!  I have a few of their blushes that I absolutely love and a couple other products and I'm never disappointed by my purchases.  I saw this kit and was like I absolutely had to have it!  I'm going to do a few posts showing a couple different looks from it.

If you purchase it through http://tartecosmetics.com/ you get free shipping and 20% off your first order if you sign up for email.

Have any of you tried it?  What do you think?

xo

Kelly


p.s- Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway!  I'm announcing the winner Monday!  You can find all the rules here http://beautyhuddle.blogspot.com/2014/06/screw-cancerim-doing-giveaway-of-breast.html

Tarte - Golden Days & Sultry Nights Amazonian Clay Collector's Shadow PaletteTarte - Golden Days & Sultry Nights Amazonian Clay Collector's Shadow Palette

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I've looked at this palette, but I didn't get it. I think the price was the only thing that kept me away. It's so pretty!
    xoxo Lauren | Will Sing For Makeup

    ReplyDelete