Monday, June 9, 2014

Empties

I purchase so many products that I either love in the store or swear I'm going to use only to use once or twice and then hate myself for it.  There's nothing worse than seeing a makeup product sit on your counter knowing you're never really going to use it.  That's why I love watching YouTube Empties videos because you can really get a sense of what products other beauty bloggers not only swear by, but also use enough to empty out.  So, I decided to make a video detailing my empty products and explaining why they're so amazing.  Hope you guys like it!

xo 

Kelly





Products Shown:

Klorane Dry Shampoo Spray
Bed Head by TIGI After Party
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Mineral
Nars Creme Foundation in Medium 4 Barcelona
Mac Prep + Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose
Smashbox Baked Stardust Highlighter
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Mac Vapour Eye Shadow
Mac Naked Lunch Eye Shadow
Mac Jest Eye Shadow
Mac Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Mac Bare Study Paint Pot
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Bare Minerals Buxom Mascara
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Nars Orgasm Blush
Nars Super Orgasm Blush
Nars Albatross Highlighter
Bite Pepper Lipstick
Sephora Precious Pink Lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment