Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Favorite Non-Mac Lipsticks

As you can tell from my videos/blogs I'm a huge Mac girl and most of my products are Mac, so as I've expanded my blog I've tried to expand my makeup collection in suit.  My friend Claire who is beautiful and likes very simple, natural looking make up asked me for some suggestions for things she could buy to spruce up her engagements photos.  Naturally, I took this as a sign from God that I needed to run to the nearest Sephora and purchase as many products as possible, all in the name of helping a friend of course :) I convinced myself I'd just return them after but yaaa.... it's been a minute now.  Anyways, I hope you guys like this video.  Her engagement pics turned out BEAUTIFUL and I'm obsessed with a lot of the lipsticks I picked up!  This videos just has the lipsticks and a few others I owned prior to my shopping spree but I'll do another post with the other products soon. Check it out!

xo

Kelly






Products Shown:


Bite Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Satasuma
Nars Creme Velvet Lip Pencil in Buenos Aries
Clinque Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony
Estee Lauder in Rose Tea
Cover Girl Queen Lip Collection in Berry Bling
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick- Kate Moss Collection #110
Dior Addict in Bubblegum #465
Yves St. Laurent Rogue Lipstick #9
Yves St. Laurent #26
Nars in Roman Holiday







No comments:

Post a Comment