Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cut Crease Look

Another look that has become very popular lately is the 'cut-crease look'.  What this essentially means is a look in which you don't blend out the crease color.  You can do this with neutral colors as I show in my video below or with brighter colors if you really want to make your eyes stand out.  It's just a different technique, not necessarily better than the normal blending, but definitely fun for days when you want to mix it up!  Also, it helps to make your eyes look bigger if you have smaller eyes because you can kind of fake where the crease is. I used some of the matte browns from my Smashbox Full Exposure Palette to do this.  Check out my video below, is this something you guys would try?



xo

Kelly



















1 comment:

  1. Love the Smashbox pallette!!
    If you get a chance i could love you check out my blog! I've just followed yours!

    http://wp.me/5iy1U

    Thanks!
    Katie:)

    ReplyDelete