Friday, November 14, 2014

Sephora Draw The Line Kit Review

In my recent Sephora haul I purchased their Draw The Line Kit.  This kit from Sephora costs only $30 and it's absolutely amazing for the value!  It comes with 6 different eyeliners from different brands so you can try each of them out and see which you like best and which work for what looks.  I would absolutely purchase this kit again, I wish they made more!  The kit contains:

- Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear in Black Lace 
- stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Dark Brown 
- Kat Von D Deluxe Tattoo liner in Trooper (black) 
-Nars Cosmetics Via Veneto Larger Than Life™ Long Wear Eyeliner (black) 
-Deluxe Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner in Blacquer 
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar


Check out my video below to see what I think of each of the liners and whether I'd buy the liner by itself or not!



xo

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment