Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Fall Foundation Routine

As the weather changes so too, should your makeup routine.  In the summer it's important to use products that are lightweight and will prevent your skin from getting too oily. I like to stick with a lot of powders, and very sheer products.

However, when fall comes around it's important to switch up your repertoire to products that will match your changing skin.  Firstly, your skin will inevitably lighten (sigh) causing you to seek out a lighter colored foundation than you may have used in the summer.  Secondly, your skin will become much more dry so it's important to switch out your moisturizer, face wash, and concealer to a product that better suits your current skin conditions.  

In this video I go through the products that I change up when the weather starts to get cooler so that my skin doesn't skip a beat.  Check it out and let me know what you think!



xo

Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment