Monday, October 27, 2014

My Top 10 Favorite Pink Blushes & Lipsticks

Hey everyone!

So, as October comes to a close, I thought I'd do a little video showing my top 10 favorite pink lipsticks and blushes in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.  I'm a huge fan of pink products in general so there were a lot of choices to pick from, but these are definitely my favorite!  Let me know what you think!








xo

Kelly


Products Shown:


YVES SAINT LAURENT Rouge Pur Couture - 26: Luminous Soft Pink Mauve

MAC Cosmetics: Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Be FabulousMAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Dreaminess

nullNARS Roman Holiday

MAC Cosmetics: Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Behave YourselfMAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Behave Yourself


Too Faced Sweathearts Blush in Peach Beach

Pot Rouge for Lips & CheeksPot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks

Hourglass - Ambient Lighting BlushHourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow

nullNARS Torrid Blush


MAC Cosmetics: Powder Blush in Lovecloud  MAC Powder Blush in Love Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment