Thursday, October 23, 2014

Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick Colour Review

I recently purchased the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour set from Sephora.  I was intrigued by the fact that these were cream eyeshadows that you basically colored on. Cream shadows can be difficult because if they're not made well they can crease and look horrible on your lids.  I generally have liked every Laura Mercier product that I've tried so I thought I'd give these a shot.  I'm glad that I did.  These are incredibly well made cream shadows.  I wore them for over 12 hours, came home and it looked as though I had just applied them.  The set that I got came with 4 different colors, a dark brown, a purple shade, a bronze shade and a champagne shade.  I created a look using 3 of them and loved it.

Another great thing about this product is that it doesn't take much to get a nice, pigmented shade.  The darker brown color I used in the crease I barely used any and got an incredible rich, chocolate brown crease color.  Even the shades I used on my lids took very little shadow to apply.

The set of 4 costs $38 or you can buy them individually for $28.  Obviously the set of 3 are smaller than the individual but it's a great set with some gorgeous shades. There are 10 different shades, everything from golds to purples to nudes to browns.  All of the shades are gorgeous and there are so many different looks you can get from them.







Overall I would highly recommend these, even to those people who aren't big fans of cream shadows like myself.  There really wasn't any downside that I saw to these, even after so many hours of wear.  Great product overall!


Here's my video so you can see what they look like!





xo

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment