Monday, October 13, 2014

Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer Review

So in my latest Sephora haul I saw this really cool new product by Tarte called the 'The Sculptor', which was essentially a cream pencil that let you draw on your contour lines.  I was intrigued by this idea, thinking that it could either be amazing and give you really precise lines, or not be so great and be hard to apply.  Sadly, I found that it wasn't quite so amazing as it was the latter.  It was easy enough to apply where you wanted the lines, but it was hard to blend, hard to 'sculpt' and hard to create the same look that powders do.  I guess if you're a big fan of using darker foundation to contour this might be the product for you, but for me I'll stick with my powders.  Check out more of my thoughts and see how it works in the video below.



tarte - The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer


xo

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment