Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Current Obsession: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner is my current obsession.  I love the look of liquid eyeliners but I find that they often end up smudging or disappearing throughout the day so I usually just stick with my Mac Fluidline Gel Liner.  On my latest trip into Sephora I was trying out a few different liquid eyeliners and stumbled across this beauty.  This is the most amazing liquid eyeliner!  It lasts all day, doesn’t smudge and goes on so smoothly!  It’s super easy to apply and it takes a few seconds to set so if you wanted to smudge it you could do so. 

It comes in this little black tube with a pointed tip, great for throwing in your purse or makeup kit.  The super skinny tip makes it easy enough for beginners to apply if you haven’t used a lot of liquid liner products and you don’t have to use a brush like with the gel liners.  It also gives a shinier finish than a gel or a pencil which come off as more matte.  It’s also waterproof (as the name indicates) so it doesn’t budge if you wanted to wear it during a hot day or even to the beach. 


In general I really like Stila products, they’re good quality and I’ve always been happy with what I’ve picked up.  This eyeliner comes in 15 different awesome colors so I definitely plan on picking up a few more! 

xo

Kelly


Stila - Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner


http://www.sephora.com/stay-all-day-waterproof-liquid-eye-liner-P253818  

4 comments:

  1. I've been looking at getting this eyeliner for a while now. I keep hearing such good things about it. It's good to know that it lives up to the hype! Thanks for sharing! xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren, thanks for checking out my blog! The eyeliner is amazing and def worth purchasing! xo Kelly

      Delete
  2. I used to have a similar formula from ELF and i really liked it but it dried very fast.

    I'm currently having a giveaway, and would love for you to enter!
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found ELF products to be really hit or miss. This product is definitely worth checking out. I would love to enter your giveaway I'm checking it out now! xo Kelly

      Delete