Saturday, March 29, 2014

Gold/Navy Eye Look

I usually do a smokey eye with purple or black so I decided to experiment with navy.  I think navy eye shadow looks great on people with blue or green eyes especially, so if you have either of those try experimenting with this look.  I found adding a little gold really complimented the blue and adding some depth to the look.  

Check out my video to see the look!



xo

Kelly




Products Used:

Soft Ochre Paint Pot by Mac
Mac Fix Spray
Vanilla Pigment by Mac
Kid by Mac
Mylar by Mac
Pressed Pigment in Smokey by Mac
Moon's Reflection by Mac
Truth by Mac
Retrospeck by Mac
Fluidline in Blacktrack by Mac
Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara by Tarte
Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder
Etherial Glow Ambient Lighting Blush by Hourglass
Stardust by Smashbox
In Anticipation Lipliner by Mac
Rose Lily Lipstick by Mac
Pagoda Lipgloss by Mac





All products can be purchased at:

www.maccosmetics.com
www.sephora.com 







No comments:

Post a Comment