Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tarte Golden Days Sultry Nights Palette

I've been wanting this palette forever, especially since it's been on sale for $24 for a while now, but I've always stopped myself from buying unnecessary eye shadows (and by always I mean never).  Until now.  The other day I went on an all-out Sephora haul and purchased this bad boy.  I am so glad I did!  This palette is amazing!  It comes with 5 gorgeous shades and the pigmentation is super intense so it doesn't wear off during the day.  The only downside to it is the fact that there aren't a ton of looks you can create.

However, this palette would be amazing for summer, I've worn it to work, out at night and just in general.  I love this and am so glad I got it!  Have any of you tried it?  What are your thoughts?

xo

Kelly

















No comments:

Post a Comment