Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Anastasia Cream Contour Kit Review

Hey all!

So I was lucky enough to purchase one of the first Anastasia Cream Contour Kits.  I had to search like seven different stores to find it and a few it sold out before I could put it in my cart. 

After using it I can definitely see why!  This kit is amazing!  It comes with 6 different colors, 2 bronzers, one nude, one highlighter and one blush color.  There's 3 different palettes; light, medium and warm.  I went with the medium palette as my skin gets really tan in the summer and I wanted something I could use year round.  Obviously if you're fairer skin get the light which has more pink toned highlighters and if you have darker skin get the warm palette which has deeper colors.

The colors come out really easily and they blend really well.  You don't need to use much so I think I'll get some serious usage out of this palette.  

Check out my video to see it in action!

xo

Kelly









No comments:

Post a Comment