Monday, March 16, 2015

Multiple Store Beauty Haul

Hey all!

So depending how much you follow my blog, you may be aware that my mom has terminal breast cancer.  She has her good days and her bad days but recently we've really been through the ringer.  Naturally, the smart/good/healthy/wise thing to do is to buy as much makeup as possible to ease the pain.

While it has created an amazing week of distractions I can't say that it necessarily was the best choice.  However, you all lucked out because I have a few hauls coming up for you all!  I purchased some products in a mini-Sephora haul that I posted previously and in this haul there's products from beauty.com, Anastasia, Sephora and Ulta.

Check out all the things I bought to heal the pain <3 lollll




xo

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment