Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Favorite Makeup Looks from NY Fashion Week!

It's that time of year again....Fashion Week!  While I'm a huge fan of so many of the collections I've seen, unfortunately it's not exactly catered to my wallet.  So, I look on with longing at the gorgeous outfits and take note of all the ones I'll buy when I'm rich.  In the meantime though, I've been getting a ton of inspiration from the makeup!  There are so many looks, some are super trendy, some are classic and others are bold and probably not something I'd personally wear out.  But they're so much fun so I wanted to do a post with a few of my favorite looks!  Then I'm going to make videos this week replicating these looks so watch out for those!


Marc Jacobs Show
Jason Wu Spring 2014
Jason Wu Show
  
Rachel Zoe Show
Badgley Mischka
blue and gold eyeshadow at thakoon nyfw
Thakoon


Jill Stuart
Donna Karan Spring 2014
Donna Karen
Jason Wu
Kendall-Jenner-DVF-NYFW
 Diane Von Furstenberg



Stay tuned for my tutorials!!

xo

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment