Wednesday, August 20, 2014

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things: Another Mac Haul :)

I don't know why going into Mac gives me this overwhelming sense of happiness.  It's probably something I should speak to a therapist about, but in the meantime I'll stick to using my powers for good and sharing my knowledge with you.  If you've read my previous posts on eyebrows you know how important they are for shaping and framing your face.  I was never an eyebrow girl myself growing up, I focused on every other makeup there was but felt that doing my eyebrows made me look cheesy.  Obviously now, as an adult I know better.  So, I went into Mac for one little 'Fling' Eyebrow Crayon.  What I came out with was  essentially my saving's worth of their AMAZING new mineral collection!  I purchased 3 eye shadows, 1 blush, 4 lipsticks and 2 glosses.  Check out my video below to see my review on my purchases and let me know what you think!  Have any of you tried these?

xo

Kelly








No comments:

Post a Comment