Friday, August 15, 2014

Sigma Standout Eyes Gel Liner Collection

If you know me you know I am obsessed with Mac.  I probably own everything they have and swear by the majority of their products.  However, I know there are other brands out there that I should be fair to as well so I was really excited when I heard about the Sigma Standout Eyes Gel Liner Collection.  They're comparable to the Mac Fluidline pots which I'm obsessed with and use every time I want a really precise gel liner look.  Gel liner can be trickier to apply than a liquid or a khol pencil but once you get it down it's amazing!  

I was really impressed by the consistency of the Sigma Gel Liners.  They went on very smooth, stayed in place all day and were really easy to apply.  Once they set they literally didn't budge.  There's 2 brushes that they offer, one is thinner for more precise lines and the other is thicker for a more smudged look.  

They come in 6 different colors, all of which are really pretty, though I particularly like the Unexpected one which is a really pretty olive shade.  The colors are all very similar to the Mac collection and at $14 a pot versus's Mac's $16 you're not saving that much.  

It's a nice change if you're looking to branch out and try some new collections, but I think I'll stick with my Mac Fluidline.

xo

Kelly 











No comments:

Post a Comment