Thursday, December 18, 2014

Job Interview Makeup

We've all had that moment (well most of us at least) where we have an important job interview or meeting and all of a sudden nothing we own looks professional, our hair is a mess and we have no idea how to do our makeup.  Been there.  So, the other day I had a meeting with an important client and the night before as I was planning out my outfit I decided I'd make a video showing how I do my makeup for occasions like these.

It's easy to think, 'ok, less makeup is more in this situations'.  While this isn't necessarily wrong, it's not necessarily true either.  If you're smart about how you apply your makeup you can play up your features, make yourself look more polished and professional and actually look better than wearing little to no makeup at all.

Check out my video below for some of my tips, hopefully you'll find them useful next time you're in a similar situation!






xo

Kelly




 



No comments:

Post a Comment