Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Review: Tartlette Palette







I purchased this palette on a whim, thinking it might looked nice but not knowing much about it.  When it arrived I was very disappointed.  The colors were all matte and to be honest they looked a bit drab.  I decided to try a few looks out and give it a shot before returning it though.  I am so glad I did!  This palette is amazing! 

The colors weren't drab, they were just subtle, but in a really good way.  They're super versatile, there's browns, whites, purples, blacks, pretty much every staple you could need.  I find myself reaching for this palette for at least one color every day.  As someone who reaches for my Mac shadows daily, that's saying a lot!  

I would recommend this palette to everyone.  It's great if you're not a big fan of eye shadow or don't wear a lot of it as the colors are so subtle.  It's also phenomenal if you're an addict like me and are always looking for the next best palette.  There are so many amazing colors you can mix with other shimmery shades or by itself.  Also, the pigmentation is phenomenal so it doesn't take a lot of color to get a great look.

Check out my video below doing one of my looks from the new palette:









                                   


xo

Kelly




Purchase Here

2 comments:

  1. I have been going back and forth wondering if I should get this palette, so I appreciate the review! I really like the look you came up with.
    xoxo Lauren | Will Sing For Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I was really surprised, I didn't expect to like it as much as I do! I'm a huge fan of shimmery shades so I thought that so many mattes wouldn't be useful but I end up using it almost every day. Thanks for reading! xo Kelly

      Delete