Sunday, January 26, 2014

Naked 3 Eyeshadow Look

Hey guys!

So my main goal in doing this was to do video tutorials.  Upon making a few I never realized how hard it would be, or all of the minutia that would go with it.  The lighting alone is a disaster.  That being said, here is my first official video.  Ahh.  I wish it was a little clearer but I'm trying new things every time so I would LOVE to hear any comments or suggestions you have on lighting, editing or any ways to make it better.

I got the Naked 3 palette for Christmas and am obsessed.  I love the colors they're so fun and just different enough that I don't have any repeats of colors I already have.  Also, I've found with most palettes there are inevitably a few colors I never use, but with this palette there's not a single color I don't anticipate using.  I've played around with most of them and came up with this look for Christmas dinner.  Hopefully you guys like it too and my video helps!

xo

Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment