Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Gold Copper Look

I'm obsessed with my Mac Pressed Pigments.  I think they're so great, especially if you love really bright or sparkly eyes.  I recently purchased a bunch and I've been trying a variety of different looks using them.  I tried out this golden copper look and I am absolutely loving it!  It's so pretty and not too obnoxiously sparkly that you couldn't wear it to work.  I tried to use as few colors as possible so it'd be easy to do.  Hope you guys like it!




xo

Kelly


Products Used:
Mac Fling Eyebrow Crayon
Mac Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Mac Retrospekt Eye Shadow 
Mac Fix Spray
Mac Flicker Pressed pigment
Mac Soba Eye Shadow
Mac Mylar Eye Shadow
Mac Teddy Eye Liner
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Stila Custom Color Self Adjusting Bronzer
Too Faced Sweathearts Perfect Flushed Blush in Peach
Hourglass Dim Light
Bite Lipstick
Dior 465 Bubblegum Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment