Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Awesome Blue/Green Eye

So lately I've been experimenting with more vivid, bright eye shadows.  I've also been trying to use eye shadow that is not Mac (it's been hard lol).  So, I recently purchased this awesome Cargo Palette that has blue, green, and purples in it.  The colors are so fun and super bright!  I loved trying something different and really doing something fun.  This look definitely isn't for everyone but if you're a makeup junkie like me then you should definitely try this out!  Let me know what you think!




xo

Kelly



Products Used:
Mac Fling Eyebrow Crayon
Cargo Light Blue Eye Shadow
Cargo Dark Blue Eye Shadow
Mac Quary Eye Shadow
Mac Mylar Eye Shadow
Mac Phone Number Eye Liner
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara
Mac Prep + Prime BB Cream
Givenchy Mister Light Highlighter
Bare Minerals Warmth Bronzer
Nars Torrid Blush
Smashbox Stardust Highlighter
Mac Boldly Bare Lip Liner
Estee Lauder Rose Tea Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment